Have you ever wanted to try bow fishing for carp? Experience the ultimate carp bow fishing adventure near Boise! With access to both CJ Strike Reservoir and the Snake River in Mountain Home Idaho, you’ll have the opportunity to reel-in large 10-30lb carp while surrounded by stunning mountain scenery and wildlife. The areas we guide offer exceptional bow fishing opportunities from our fully decked-out boats on both day and night trips. Whether you’re a seasoned archer or a beginner, these guided bowfishing trips will provide a one-of-a-kind experience you won’t soon forget.
The Best Guided Bow Fishing Trips In Idaho
$275.00 per angler, 3 angler minimum
Included In Guided Trips
- Bows, Reels, All Bow Fishing Tackle
- Cooler for your lunch
- What do I need to bring on my bowfishing adventure?
- An Idaho fishing license, weather appropriate clothing, food and drinks, sunscreen, polarized sunglasses (recommended)
- What kind of boat will we be bow fishing from?
- Take a look at our meet the guides page to see our fleet of boats
- How much do I tip my bowfishing guide?
- A typical gratuity for a fishing guide is 15-20%
Give us a call, we’re here to help!